Social Media is of great importance today! We do not think that anyone would argue on that!
Social media brings people together and, hence it acts as a very powerful marketing tool.
With the launch of so many social media sites, business organizations now have a huge platform where the users can like, comment, share, or provide constructive feedback about the products and services as often as required.
The Big Four
Irrespective of what your business is about, there are 4 main social media sites which reign supreme. They are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Facebook: There are over 2.01 billion monthly active Facebook users for June 2017 (source: Facebook 7/26/17). So, what does this mean to your business? It means that Facebook is too big to ignore. It means that the network of active users on Facebook is vastly growing in number, making them a promising audience for your marketing efforts.
Twitter: There are about 328 million monthly active users, making Twitter the ninth largest social network in the world. Communicating on Twitter is different from other social media sites. It is fast-paced, crisp, short and to-the-point. You can make use of relevant hashtags in your tweets. With just 140 characters for each tweet, it is very important to keep in mind that every word is important in your messages.
LinkedIn: A page on LinkedIn helps people learn in-detail about your business, brand, products and services. By having a LinkedIn profile for your business, to your marketing strategy can help expand your network in leaps and bounds, find relevant clients, and most importantly create a professional image for you and your business.
LinkedIn is more of a networking resource. It can help you get connections that can lead to more publicity.
Google+: Using Google+ effectively leads to attracting new customers and engaging both the new and existing customers. According to Business News Daily, “Google+ +1/shares have much more impact on improving Google search rankings than a similar amount of likes/shares on the other big three social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)”.
So, why building a strong social media presence is of great importance to any business?
Well, we have listed out a few important points below:
- Social media posts can be used to drive targeted traffic: Social media posts can drive huge traffic from relevant audience groups by engaging viewers through useful, rich content, conducting surveys, etc. It can also be used to connect with the audience by asking questions, conducting interactive quizzes, etc.
- To boost your site’s SEO: They key to this ,is to create keyword rich content. It is to have social media posts which are worthy of back links. Having social media profile is an easy way for potential clients to contact you and find reliable information about what you do. The simple math involved behind this is, the more people hear about your brand, the more credibility your business will receive.
- Social media will lead to relationship building: By providing your target audience with exactly what they are looking for, with high- quality information, which is consistent in nature, one can build relationships through social media. This not just helps to build new relationships, but also retain the existing ones.
- Targeting and Re-targeting: If we consider Facebook ads, for example, we have the option wherein each Ad can be used to target only users by setting factors like location, the pages they’ve liked, age group, gender,connections and even purchase history. You can install a Facebook pixel and use it to re-target the users who visit you. By doing so, there is a higher chance of converting leads and sales!
- Cater to problems immediately:If there is a problem with your product or service, you will be able to fix it immediately with the customer feedback you get.Customers trust and appreciate companies that proactively respond to customer complaints and help resolve the same!
- Brand Loyalty: When you are constantly interacting with your clients on social media, you become less like a company and more like a person, a face, a personality — a unified group of people. Interacting actively on social media helps keep the conversation transparent, open and take your brand to the next level.
In today’s competitive world, people want to get to know your company on a more personal level. The need of the hour is to humanize your brand.
Social media can reach millions of people all around the world. It allows you to communicate on a personal level with customers and groups. It is fast and easy to reach out to the masses. It can put your business in touch with the audience like never before.
Are you ready to get ahead of your competitors? Do you want to see your search engine rankings climb? Give us a call right now. We’ll get you going on the path to success!