Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that is collected by this site and provided for purchased services, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with website newsletters and competitions.
- Information about various transactions that are carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of purchasing various services on our website.
- Information that you supply for the administration of services.
- Any other relevant information that you send to DigiVersal.
Using Personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website according to your requirements.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Supply you with different services that you have purchased.
- Send you relevant statements, invoices and reports.
- Collect payments from you based on the services that you have taken from us.
- Send newsletters and relevant information, so that you stay updated regarding our services, offers and packages.
All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses. In case, any detail that has been provided by the client changes, then it would be the responsibility of the client to update the details.
Updating this statement
In case, the management wants to bring forth any new changes, keeping the improvement of our services in mind, then, in that case, we may update this statement by posting a new version on this website without notification. It would be solely your responsibility to keep checking this page occasionally, in order to ensure that you are familiar with any changes.