DigiVersal is looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing UI technologies and Back-end services. He will be responsible for delivering the Complete Web development project by developing complete back-end and coordinating the front-end designers. The candidate will be working closely with team of UI developers and testers to ensure the Project is delivered with Zero errors.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by
setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web MVC Frameworks like CakePHP, Codeigniter, etc
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system, creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Proficient in understanding of Code versioning tools such as SVN.
- Experienced in XAMPP, LAMPP and other Web Servers
- Experienced in handling cPanel of hosting provider
- Experience on ExrJS, Bootstrap and Angular JS, NODE JS will be added advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, Big Commerce will be added advantage
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.