Digiversal is looking for a talented and creative UI Developer who can provide excellent graphics and multimedia support to the Web Development team and create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Create web application front end as per design comps and information architecture.
- Integrate application front end with application business layer.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs.
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation.
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams.
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing.
- Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mockups and manage detailed user interface specifications.
- Conduct Usability Testing to resolve interface problems.
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
- Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines.
- Design and build UIs on .NET Server Platform in team environment.
- Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices.
- Proven UI experience of at least 3-4 years.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site-maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and jQuery for rapid prototyping.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633