DigiVersal Consultants Pvt Ltd is a full service-marketing company that provides turnkey solutions to businesses looking to gain qualified leads and build brand recognition. We are looking for a Sr. Executive – Digital Marketing that can help grow our Digital Marketing division.
This is not just a 9-6 job where you exchange your time for money. It is the passion and that is ultimately the kind of people we are looking for.
The ones who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams. Who LOVE digital and want to be at the forefront of innovation. People who want to make a real difference using their skill sets, experiences, and strategies. The right person for this position is definitely tech-savvy, proactive, detail-oriented, and results-driven with a “best or nothing” attitude.
The primary objective is to assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our clients. As a Senior Executive – Digital Marketing, your job will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- To develop the best content writing strategy and guide the content department for various domains catering to the academic writing industry to consistently uncover new opportunities.
- To suggest and implement the best website navigation experience to the end users.
- A knowledge on how major search engines work like Google, Bing etc.
- To create various lead generation sources in different domains to ensure sustainable business opportunities for the business to thrive.
- To keep a track of leads and conversion rates, understanding the reason of non-conversion of clients and take adequate action.
- To handle all domains within the same industry which belong to DigiVersal and continuously strive to upgrade the same consistently by monitoring the overall website performance.
- Work towards increasing brand awareness within the international student community by adopting the best digital marketing solutions.
- To understand the target audience and academic writing domain and implement creative strategies based on the analysis and understanding of the industry and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert into business leads.
- To understand the marketing of the academic writing industry by understanding the nature of the assignments which are coming in to all domains on a daily basis.
- To be able to create winning strategies to drive relevant traffic to the web pages and create effective in-bound marketing strategies.
- To optimize all existing and new pages as per the best on-page SEO parameters (For example: AMP Page Load Time, Use of HTML Tags, robots.txt, tracking, resolving, monitoring web crawl issues, code optimization, Sitemaps etc. Monitoring page views closely to increase the same, reducing bounce rates and implementing responsive design across all devices for all pages)
- To ensure that the UI/UX of all the existing, as well as new web pages, is appropriate as per the latest standards in order to rank higher on search engines.
- To conduct a rigorous keyword analysis on an ongoing basis and target the same on all web pages in the most organic manner using specific tools like Google Keyword Tool, Wordtracker, Keyword discovery etc.)
- To be responsible for ensuring that the different domains are ranking high on the most competitive keywords as per the standards of the industry and to generate leads to induce revenue generation.
- To constantly update Meta data and add/modify to provide engaging and valuable content for both the end users as well to satisfy the search engine.
- Constantly work towards improving page authority and domain authority of various domains owned by the organization.
- To create effective email marketing campaigns and to manage the existing database in the most effective manner using specific email marketing programs like MailChimp, Sendy, Awber etc
- Report directly to Head –Digital Marketing for the efficacy of the ongoing campaigns and suggest areas of improvement on a weekly basis in form of insightful and professional reporting style.
- Report directly to Head –Digital Marketing about the team performance and weak links, and build suggestive corrective action plan every week.
- To comment on the visitor path and the keywords used to reach the web pages of the website and suggest what new keywords are to be targeted.
- To build a relationship and liaison with industry influencers to promote and strengthen the off-page activities of all the domains and an ability to promote guest posts and the ability to gain traffic through such mediums by building deep links for a natural link building strategy.
- To be abreast with all search engine updates and implement the same within the team.
- An ability to think creatively and conduct research and development activities to understand customer preferences and study competitor data including offline marketing tactics.
- To analyze and evaluate competitor websites and create strategies towards gaining a competitive edge.
- To coordinate with the customer relations team to track the demands of the customers and using the information to update the various domains regularly.
- To maximize the probabilities of results from mobile marketing activities.
- Working knowledge of AD serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- To ensure the maximum productivity from existing team members (both the marketing department team members and content writers) and create effective processes within the team to ensure maximum efficiency.
- To act dynamically and adopt versatile approaches to achieve both marketing and business objectives.
- To work closely with the Head – Digital marketing and senior management of DigiVersal to constructively achieve the vision of the organization.
- To train existing team members on the above mentioned points and be an active team player and work with dedication towards the achievement of the business objectives.
- To keep the spirits high within the team, to promote healthy work culture and adopt a result-oriented approach and consistently meet allotted targets on a weekly basis by motivating them constantly and by showcasing leadership qualities.
- An ability to multi-task and ability to quickly apply new ideas as and when required by the business.
- Must be quick to understand new things, must have an eye for detail and must be a self-learner to contribute towards the growth of the organization.
- Strong Academic background from reputed institutions.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in the digital marketing industry.
- Hands on experience of all the points as mentioned in the Job Description.
- Experience with B2C social media.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster (Search Console), AdWords and various other SEO tools like Ahref, SEMRush, Majestic, Moz, Buzzsumo, Buzzfeed, Hoot suite, Teamwork, Report Garden etc. to consistently check the health of the website.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the most reputed servers like AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Imperative Internet Research Skills with advanced level proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PPT
- Impeccable aptitude, strong logic, problem solving approach, creative mindset and reasoning skills with a strong zeal to become a master in Digital Marketing.
- Punctual, great time management skills, possessing high levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA or Master’s degree
- Broad Marketing experience deep knowledge and distinct track record of different aspects of traditional and digital marketing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, CMS, Web/Mobile Application and Web Designing.
- Good know-how of SMO activities, tracking insights and creating engaging posts for the target audience.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and an ability to create engaging infographics using Canva, Piktochart, Bitable, PowToon, etc.
- An ability to write effective content in the form of blogs, press releases etc.
- Experience of marketing websites related to online education industry to specific target audience and knowledge of affiliate marketing.
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to email@example.com. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.