The role of Executive- Research Associate would require the candidate to work on Academic Projects, Assignments, and Dissertations based on a specific criterion of foreign universities. The candidate would also be required to provide one to one online tutoring sessions to the student clients on specific subjects and topics. The candidate must be an avid learner and have zeal in writing. The candidate should have excelled in the academics and have a good command over multiple subjects.
- Detailed comprehension of client’s requirements related to online tutoring and academic content writing.
- Understand client’s comments and apply the same for completing the written assessments.
- Follow given instructions and specification mentioned in the requirements diligently
- Conducting in depth research while meeting all the requirements of the tasks.
- Must ensure to deliver non-plagiarized content in all the academic content.
- Must comply with deadlines of every individual academic task.
- Consistently performing well in assigning complicated projects, handing critical cases of revision and poor quality till its successful resolution.
Supporting other team members and the team as a whole during their
absence, involvement in other responsibilities.
- To work or the client satisfaction from the beginning to the delivery of the final orders.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBA or Masters in any specialised subject.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in content/academic writing.
- Excellent communications skills in English (Both oral and written)
- Good listener and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ready to work in Rotational Shifts
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to email@example.com. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.