DigiVersal Consultants serves a unique combination of Digital Marketing and Academic Consultant Solutions.
Our Academic Consulting domain comprises international clients (students from various universities) seeking assignment help. We have more than 200 Subject Matter Experts (In-house writers as well as Freelancers) delivering quality assignments on a daily basis.
We are looking for a team player who can check the quality of our deliverables (Assignment solutions) as provided by our experts, which will be submitted to our clients (i.e. students).
- To check the quality of each and every assignment done by the experts before submission to clients
- To compare the marking rubric with the solution and suggest improvements
- To ascertain if the given solution meets the requirements of the assignment brief
- To read between the lines and identify grammatical errors, punctuations, spelling mistakes and language used in the assignment solution
- To ensure academic writing style is followed in every submission
- To give rigorous feedback to assignment writers and experts on every submission
- To assess marks of each assignment submission and ensure that every submission matches minimum eligibility criteria
- To prepare strategies for the organisation to ensure that maximum quality output is provided to clients in every single submission
- To evaluate the work of new experts who are added in the panel and provide feedback to recruitment team
- To provide training sessions to academic writing experts on a regular basis to help them sharpen their primary skill set
- To evaluate a minimum of 20 assignment submissions on a daily basis and ensure high quality on those submissions
- To work in a fast-paced working environment and simultaneously multi-task to complement the organisation’s dynamic work culture.
- Knowledge of different referencing styles
- Impeccable command over English language
- Immensely strong background in academics and education
- An eye for detail and ability to examine various domains and subject areas
- A candidate with teaching background would be preferred
- Sharp internet research skills and strong comprehension abilities
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 8368158993