DigiVersal is looking for creative content writing professionals who can bring ideas to life with their effective writing skills. Thinking out of the box and creating content that can inform, engage and compel the readers to take the desired actions is what makes a candidate suitable for this position. The candidate would create business-related and promotional website content, articles, blogs and press releases.
- Detailed comprehension of client’s requirements related to their website
development and online promotions
- Create business-related and promotional website content, articles, blogs, and press releases.
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements.
- Writing landing pages content for our websites that would engage a variety of online audience.
- Passionately taking a lead role in shaping the company’s future path.
- Regularly monitor social media latest trends and tools that affect the business competitive landscape.
- Responsible for managing and continuously posting on social media platforms.
- Perform basic keyword research and create SEO-friendly content as per
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation (English Honours)/Masters/MBA.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Content Writing/Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communications skills in English (Both oral and written)
- Good listener and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ready to work in Rotational Shift
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to email@example.com. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.