DigiVersal is looking for an experienced Manager Creative Content. The candidate will be responsible for creating, maintaining and improving content so as to ensure compliance with business objectives. The candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines. Further, effective management of a team of content developers along with ensuring appropriate allocation and management of content initiatives for ensuring customer engagement is a mandate.
- Successfully supervising a team of Full-Time and Freelance content strategists and writers while ensuring delivery of high quality content
- Ensuring that the delivered content is in line with client requirements, is
optimized for searcha and is consistent in terms of style and tone of voice
- Engaging in constant training and development of both Full Time as well as Freelance content writers with the help of constructive feedbacks
- Motivating team members to engage in constant self development and enter in a long-term work association with DigiVersal
- Mapping out content strategies for each project that support and extend
both long-term and short-term marketing initiatives
- Integrating content activities with traditional marketing campaigns
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Creating strategies for developing SMS/MMS outreach and advertising, apps, etc. as required
- Working closely on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors/Masters degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- MBA with Marketing Specialization is a plus
- 3-4 years of experience as a content strategist/ content development manager
- Experience in planning, development and implementation of right processes in content development, training and output generation.
- Understanding of basic HTML and WordPress
- Experience in writing SEO-friendly website content
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Professional demeanour
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Positive, can do attitude
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.