DigiVersal needs creative content developers with strong skills in research, writing, editing, proofreading and info graphics. The candidate must have the ability to write catchy headlines, produce high-quality product descriptions, marketing articles, web content, blog posts and possesses the ability to work under tight deadlines and juggle between multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conceptualize and write relevant, creative, unique, rich and engaging content for in-house and client projects.
- Write and edit content including website content, blogs, newsletters, social media posts, customer profile articles
- Working closely with the design and graphic team for various projects.
- Independently handle content development strategy and meeting daily targets.
- Responsible for daily posts on all social media outlets.
- Create stylish, quippy content for multiple social channels.
- Become a company advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify opportunities to guest blog and invite guest bloggers to participate.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience of writing/managing a company blog and managing social media channels for brands.
- Strong, proven passion for Blogging.
- Understanding of basic HTML and WordPress.
- Experience in writing SEO-friendly website content.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to email@example.com. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.