The Executive-Client Relations would be required to directly interact with student clients communicating through both voice (Phone Calls) and non-voice support (Email, Live Chat on Website, Facebook Messages, Whatsapp chats). The process involves informing clients about the services offered, understanding their specific requirements, giving price quotes and booking the orders. The task also involves following up with the clients, answering their queries, convincing them about the best service quality offered and maintaining records of the orders booked. The candidate would also be responsible for assigning the booked orders to the Experts and get the tasks completed before their respective deadline while ensuring high quality work.
The selected candidate would serve as a single point of contact and would be
responsible for managing both customer relations as well as business operations. Specific job responsibilities of the candidate include
- Answering calls/chats politely and professionally to provide information about services through different communication channels.
- Receiving the order, understanding the requirements and providing price quote.
- Building rapport with the client, convincing him about the best service quality offered and ensuring that the client books his order with us.
- Performing the registration process for clients without any errors.
- Make reminder calls to clients, send follow-up emails and schedule
- Keeping records of customer interactions and different transactions, recording details of complaints, comments, inquiries.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer
requests and complaints.
- Escalate unresolved customer requests, pass on grievances to higher
departments for further investigation and clarification.
- Letting the customer know the cause of the problem and resolving the same with adequate information and help.
- Always choosing the best solution to solve a problem; rectifying, adjusting and also following up to ensure proper resolution.
- Getting feedback and Quality Assurance on identified or unidentified errors.
- Assisting in sales or getting hold of potential customers by answering product and service questions; pitch any new product or service the company may be providing.
- Analyzing customer needs and recommending best available offers based on those needs.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from any reputed institution from India/Abroad
- MBA or Masters in any specialised subject would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in dealing with international clients (voice-support).
- Excellent communications skills in English (Excellent command over UK Accent)
- Good listener and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent typing speed (while chatting through Website/Facebook/Whatsapp)
- Ability to handle pressure and work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ready to work in Rotational Shifts
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.