The role of Executive-Operations would require the candidate to act as an interface between the client and Subject Matter Experts. The selected candidate would be required to gain an understanding of the client’s requirements and assign the task to the most appropriate expert. He would also be responsible for to resolve expert’s and client’s queries, manage deadlines of the orders and work effortlessly to ensure client satisfaction through ensuring high quality services. Being open to working in night shifts is a plus.
- Intermediate understanding of online tutoring and academic content writing, assignment types and various facets of domain-specific requirements and employing such understanding in allocation, after-allocation and quality assurance activities.
- Successfully taking the ownership of the allocated responsibilities from the allocation till the final delivery.
- Contributing efficiently for different activities of Assignment Operations in a 24/7 and highly flexible environment.
- Consistently performing well in assigning complicated projects, handing critical cases of revision and poor quality till its successful resolution.
- Proficient in recording, updating and reporting activities of Assignment
- Supporting other team members and the team as a whole during their
absence, involvement in other responsibilities.
- Excellent communication with the In-House as well as Freelance Subject Matter Experts in various stages between project allocation and project delivery.
- Proactively resolving project requirements through collaboration of the clients and experts.
- Communicating with the Sales/Customer Care Team Members in a fruitful way for different needs and dependencies.
- Appropriate understanding of the Cost and Time Requirements of various Technical/Non-Technical Projects.
- Adhering to the instructions and guidelines advised by the reporting
- Regularly providing feedback for process/panel improvement and assisting reporting manager to address the challenges.
- Complete understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of Experts in thePanel and their usefulness for specific projects.
- To work or the client satisfaction from the beginning to the delivery of the final orders through Panel.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBA or Masters in any specialised subject.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling business operations.
- Excellent communications skills in English (Both oral and written)
- Good listener and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ready to work in Rotational Shifts
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the required information below and upload their updated CV’s. Alternately, candidates might directly email their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on recent job vacancies, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Support @ +91 9540021633.