[vc_row 0=””][vc_column][vc_column_text 0=””]
SEO – The need of the Hour
Search Engine Optimization is an important tool in online marketing, which helps to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Why is it vital for any business to invest in SEO?
Good for business visibility:
If your company website does not appear on the first page of the search results, then it means it is practically invisible.When a customer islooking for your products and services, or searching for your brand name, you would obviously want to appear on the top of the SERPs. Search Engine Optimization helps you rank at the top of search engine rankings on the results page.
SEO helps you win competition
As we all know, the game is always against small companies versus the big players. Hence, adopting the right SEO techniques like keyword-based titles, creating Meta tags, optimizing your content according to SEO, etc., is essential.
SEO builds credibility
Nowadays, the common lingo is to “Google it”. Everybody searches everything on-the-go. In such a fast and demanding environment, if you are present, right on top of the SERPs, it goes a long way in boosting your credibility. If you are there where your customers need you, at the right time, with the right solutions, it increases your business’s credibility.
SEO improves brand identity
A brand image basically is a reflection of how exactly the users who have availed your services feel about you. The key is to make your users feel good about your brand:
- Usefulness: Your content should be of high-quality, and relevance.
- Usable: Your site should be user-friendly. This means it should be easy to navigate.
- Findable: An important aspect is to focus on content and make searching for information easy and findable.
- Desirable: The design of your website should be visually appealing to your audience.
SEO is cost-effective
Over time, SEO has turned out to be one of the most cost effective forms of online marketing, delivering a high return on investment.Here’s how:
- The cost involved for hosting, designing and creating content are consistent in nature, irrespective of the fact of whether your site is visited by hundred people, thousand people, or even a million people.
- The cost incurred by you for each visitor who visits your website, is the same. They may vary from subscribing to your newsletter, buying your product or just visiting your website.
- The marketing costs are similar when one visitor in a thousand buys from you, or one in a hundred, or just one in every three people.
Social promotion of your website
When you post content that goes viral on your social networks you can become popular on search engines as well. For example an article on, “Challenges of learning a foreign language”, received 3000+ views, and whenever someone looks up the same or associated queries, this article automatically shows up in search engines.
SEO will help people find your website
Your website is the face of your business/service. It is the first point of contact with your audience online. A good website can drive mere viewers to revenue generation. It can help getting leads; attract new customers, retaining the existing customers, etc.
SEO is no longer about ranking atthe top in search results; it gets your business found, noticed, and accepted.
Last but not the least, SEO is not a cost, but an investment. A long-term investment with a high return on investment.