- August 12, 2017
- Posted by: DigiVersal
- Category: Wordpress
Why to choose wordpress?
WordPress is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system in existence today.
WordPress gives you control of almost every aspect of your website which will help you make simple updates and changes all by yourself. Here are the top 10 reasons why WordPress is so popular and the 10 benefits of using WordPress to power your company’s website:
- The most preferred choice: WordPress helps your business to grow from start-up to enterprise. It is the leading choice for CMS! It provides a multitude of options like unique and free plugins, options to customize, Email Management, etc.
- WordPress is free: WordPress is a free blogging platform. WordPress is an open-source project means that it is maintained by a group of volunteers from around the world who are constantly working towards making it better. Hence, it is free and doesn’t cost a dime.
- WordPress is safe to use: No one would want to expose themselves, or their websites to security risks, especially with sensitive data, such as personal information. The team behind WordPress is well aware of hackers, so they team up with security and hosting companies to work towards making WordPress as safe as possible.
- Good search engine ranking: WordPress is powerful and flexible. Google ensures that your website gets crawled, which gives you a head start when it comes to ranking above your competitors on WordPress.
- It is mobile friendly: Mobile-friendly sites are the new norm and WordPress is a very mobile friendly platform. Mobile-friendly design provides a positive user experience and will help users find what they’re looking for on the go.It reads well on mobile devices, and hence going to perform better in search results than sites that don’t.
- The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable: When you scroll the internet, you often come across different websites. Some are image based while others are not. Some feature rich typography, while some do not. Some are visually appealing but a few are drab. Every website is unique in its own way, representing a particular brand. WordPress websites are 100% customizable.
- Scalable: Scaling means maintaining the same behavior of an application the same as when the load (the number of users) increases. A single WordPress can pump-in hundreds of page views a month; it can serve thousands of logged-in users; and it can be lightning-fast at the same time.
- Multiple User Facility: As an administrator of a WordPress site, you can set-up multiple users for the website and also assign access levels to each user.
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required: WordPress does not require any HTML editing software (such as Adobe Contribute or Dreamweaver). You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload documents, video files, image galleries, etc. all without the need for additional HTML or FTP software.
- Ease of Use: WordPress is very easy to use. It is also very beginner friendly. It helps them to start and edit their very own websites. It is also very easy to install. If WordPress is used properly, it can result in beautiful websites. (Read used properly.)
Planning to design your company’s or personal website, contact now to website designing experts.